Monday, December 6, 2010

Saturday Benefit

If you're looking for something to do this weekend or have nothing planned yet, our friend Jim Asker - a lymphoma survivor, running buddy and inspiring man - has a great suggestion:

"On Saturday December 11th from 7-10 p.m., I will be having a "benefit concert" for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This will be the kickoff for my fund-raising for the Dublin Marathon and what I hope will result in reaching my goal of $25,000 this year.

The concert will be at the LISTENING ROOM, Cummins Station, Demonbreun Avenue in Nashville and will feature four wonderful artists: Ty Herndon, Anita Cochran, Ashley Gearing and Katie Armiger.

My friend Suzanne Alexander, a TNT alumni and personality on GAC-TV, will host the festivities. There will also be a silent auction. If you click on this link it explains all the details, including how to buy tickets in advance.

No comments: