Saturday, January 30, 2010

Return to 1980

I took the kids and Pepper to my favorite sledding spot this morning on Chickering Road. Will the Daredevil sprinted straight to the top of the steep hill while Kathryn decided to observe and critique. Later, she found a friend and hit the easier slope. She was as happy as we were flying down the steeper slope.

Will went airborne big time, pumping his fist after one particularly successful run. I did one slow run, then decided to go for broke over a ramp at full speed. I crashed and felt pain in my right ribs. Two minutes later, the pain was gone, but I've been sore all day. Sore in a good way.

I saw some people I hadn't seen in 30 years ... which was awesome. It's like time had stood still.

I had a blast with the kids. The photo says it all.

No comments: