Monday, February 4, 2008

Rumbling Stomach

This won't be a long one. My stomach began bothering me around bedtime last night. I woke up at 1:30, and my insides were not happy. "Uh-oh," I thought. I had the chills most of the night and could never get warm. I never heard the alarm, which I apparently turned off. The morning was rough.

I trudged to work, but had little energy. Walking up the stairs was telling. I was whupped after one flight. I left at 10.

Around 7 tonight, I started feeling better. I haven't eaten much, but don't feel as achy or lethargic. I'm either on the back end of food poisoning or battling some sort of stomach virus. I'm hoping it's the former, and I'll be back in the game tomorrow.

I did run yesterday - four miles with Pepper before the Super Bowl. That's back when I felt 100%; this morning, I was at 50%. Right now, I'm back above 80%, good enough to blog and check e-mail, but heading for bed again.

No comments: