Friday, April 3, 2009

11 Miler

I ran just short of 11 tonight, taking the week's total to 27. It was a good week of running, lightning bolt aside.

It took awhile to get going tonight and my left achilles was bothersome for portions of the run. But the last five miles felt very good. I almost stepped on a five-foot snake near Mile 5, but realized it was dead. It did not compare to Tuesday morning's brush with electricity.

What, you say? It's Friday Night? You like the Flashback? So do I, and so do members of my family. Dori, my sister and Mom love ABBA; here's one for the three ladies.



Here's one for me. One of my favorites. I may have played it before. If so, it's in the FNF Hall of Fame, a place of harmony and joy where runners never tire.



Here are two for someone else I love.



"It's a big enough umbrella, but it's always me that ends up getting wet."

No comments: